Saturday, June 4, 2011

Changing Password

Sometimes when you log on you see something that asks for your email, well if you dont go to menu than click on change password, it will ask for your email, enter your email and then it should say a code was sent to your email, go to your email and click it copy and paste the code into the box on transformice, click go and............ CONGRATULATIONS!! you just won 40 cheese and a cheese earing.


P.S. To get 20 free cheese in the chatbox type in /facebook......... CONGRATULATIONS!! you got 20 cheese.






for more information on this topic email me at transformiceforums@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. It sucks. when u use an Email u can use it only once... i did it m=on my account Cyriusblade and i got the 40 cheese and earring (i also did /facebook) then i tried it on my alt Runawaytrain and (again i did /facebook) and it said that the email was already used...

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you help with the new tfm password changing system...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you help with the new tfm password changing system...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so i forgot my password. And its not letting me change it even though i put in my email and i tried all the passwords i can and i cant log in. Tell me please how to fix this! My account is Xxsmiles333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can someone please help me? I've tried putting in my password over and over, but it doesn't work. Please tell me how I can change my password... M-my account is Alice301.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried entering my email, but it said "invalid email". I checked my inbox and it was the right email address. Can someone please help me with this? I really need more cheese lol

    ReplyDelete